Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sony... WTF?!

OK, so the Dualshock 3 (Playstation 3's controller) has no need for batteries... it has an internal battery that re-charges when the controller is attached to the PS3 with an USB cable. That is all great... except that the PS3 must be ON in order to charge the controller! Yeah, that's right, I want to know who was the genius at Sony who came up with that. The best part is that the freaking cable is like 2ft long... which makes it really hard to use it while it is recharging... IT'S LIKE THEY DID ON PURPOSE! I keep imagining there's someone at Sony laughing about this!

Why would I want to recharge my controller when the PS3 is on? Really, Sony... come on! Sometimes you guys really make me wonder about how smart you guys really are... because this controller thing is just about the stupidest thing I've seen in a while.

No comments: